Microsoft Windows 10 comes with shared updates now. What this means is that you can take updates from other Window 10 systems on your network, whether that would be home, work, or school network. I personally do not like this setting because I like to choose what updates I install. Turn this setting on or off, follow these steps.
- Select the “Start” button.
- Select on “Settings” in the start menu
- Once “Settings” has opened, choose “Update & Security”
- Once “Update & Security” has opened, select “Advanced options”
- Next select “Choose how updates are delivered”
- Select the button for “On” or “Off” as desired.