The Amazon Kindle Fire is the perfect device to use to show off your photos. You’ll have to get your beloved photos over to the device first though. You can transfer pictures from PC to Kindle Fire using these steps.
1. Connect the device to your computer using a USB cable. Since it doesn’t come with one, you will need to either purchase one or use one you may have from another device like your smartphone.
2. Once the Kindle Fire is connected to your computer, unlock the screen and it should show the screen below. If not, disconnect the cable and try again (I had to try 3 times before it worked). Windows users should know that the OS will attempt to install a device driver and fail. This is fine and shouldn’t have an effect on performing these steps.
3. The Kindle Fire will now show up as a removable disk drive. Windows users can look under Computer/My Computer. Mac users can look on the desktop. Open the KINDLE drive. You will see a folder named Pictures. You can drag and drop any of your pictures to this folder. You can even drag entire folders to the Pictures folder and they will stay organized on the device as well.
4. Wait for all pictures to transfer from the PC to the Kindle Fire. Once it’s completed, tap Disconnect on the device to unmount the it from the computer, then disconnect the cable.
5. You can now go to Apps > Gallery on the Kindle Fire to view your photos.