Take your tunes with you wherever you go, and transfer your music files to the Motorola Droid RAZR with these steps.
1. Download and install the software for your device.
2. Connect your RAZR to the computer that contains your music files using the included USB cable.
3. Slide the notification area down by dragging it from the top of the home screen.
4. Tap USB Connection.
5. Tap USB Mass Storage.
6. The SD card in the device will now appear as a removable disk. You can access it under Computer/My Computer in Windows, or on the Finder in OS X.
7. For organizational purposes, create a folder named “Music” within the removable disk.
8. Now you’re ready to drag and drop any compatible music files over to the Music folder. The Droid RAZR supports non-DRM MP3, AAC, AAC+, WAV, WMA, eAAC+, AMR, and MIDI files.
If you use iTunes, you can drag music files right from the iTunes window over to the removable disk.
Windows Media Player users can select the Sync tab and drag music over to the sync list. Selecting Start sync will automatically copy music in the list to the RAZR.
9. Once you have finished transferring files, be sure to properly eject the removable disk.
Your music should now appear within the Music app on the phone.