Learn how to delete music and videos from the Amazon Kindle Fire and free up some space in memory.
Delete Music From Device
1. From the Home screen, tap Music.
2. Select Device at the top of the screen.
3. You can tap and hold any albums you wish to delete until a menu appears, then select Remove album from device.
If you wish to delete an individual song, select the album or go to Songs, tap and hold the song until a menu appears, then select Remove song from device.
Delete Music From Cloud
If you want to delete music that appears under the Cloud selection, you’ll have to remove the music tracks using the Amazon Cloud Player website. There you can click/tap the arrow when you mouse over any song and select Delete.
To remove multiple songs, use the check boxes to the left of each track, then select the Delete button toward the upper-right part of the screen.
Delete Videos From Gallery
1. Select Apps > Local > Gallery.
2. Tap and hold a video you wish to delete. The Delete option will appear at the bottom of the screen. Check any other videos you want to remove, then tap Delete.
Delete Amazon Movies or TV Shows Downloaded to Device
1. Select Video from the home page.
2. Select Library at the upper-right corner.
3. Select Device at the top of the screen.
4. Tap and hold the video you wish to remove, then select View Season Details.
5. Downloaded episodes will be listed and have an arrow and checkmark icon. Tap and hold the video you wish to delete until a menu appears.
6. Select Delete Download.
Delete Amazon Movies & TV Shows From Cloud
1. Visit Amazon to manage your videos.
2. Select the video you wish to delete.
3. The Delete link will be available on the right side.
4. Confirm your selection on the dialog box that appears.
If you ever decide you want the movie or TV show you deleted, you can access your Deleted Items and restore it.Last modified October 16, 2012