Q: How do you perform a hard reset on the Motorola Cliq?
A: These steps will wipe all data from the device.
1. Power off the phone. If the phone is frozen and won’t turn off using the Power button, pull the battery out.
2. With the device off, press and hold the Power and Camera buttons.
3. Release the Camera button when prompted to do so.
4. Press and hold the Volume Down button until a yellow exclamation mark appears on the screen.
5. Open the physical keyboard and press ALT + L, then press ALT + W to complete the hard reset of the Cliq.