Google Assistant is a feature on the Google Pixel smartphone that will allow you to ask questions and get help. Some users love the feature, while others don’t like it so much. You can turn Google Assistant on or off using these steps.
- From the Home screen, slide the apps list up and open the “Google” app.
- Select the “Menu” icon located at the upper-left corner, then choose “Settings“.
- Under “Google Assistant” choose “Settings“.
- If disabled. you will be prompted to turn Google Assistant on. To disable it, proceed to the next step.
- Slide the “Google Assistant” setting to “On” or “Off” as desired.
When Google assistant is enabled, you can activate it by doing one of the following:
- Say “OK Google“.
- Press and hold the “Home” button (The center button).