Don’t want to type or speak your search query? How about writing it out? Google now allows mobile device users to perform a search by writing a query with just a finger.
You can enable this feature with the following steps:
- Visit Google.com from your mobile device via a web browser.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select “Settings“.
- Choose “Search settings“.
- Select “Enable” in the “Handwrite” section.
- Scroll down and tap “Save“.
Now you will have a G available in the lower-right portion of the Google home page. Tap it, then write your query in cursive. It will place what you’ve spelled in the search box when you lift your finger off the screen.