If you’ve received a MMS text message with a video or photo included and wish to save it to your Samsung Galaxy Tab S, you can with these steps.
- From the Home screen, open the “Messaging” app.
- Select the message thread that contains the message.
- Tap and hold the picture of video located in the individual text message until a menu appears.
- Select “Save attachment“.
- Choose the location you wish to save the video or picture to.
- Select “Save“.
This post applies to models SM-T701, SM-T705, SM-T801, SM-T805, and SM-T807 of the Galaxy Tab S.