If you need to forward SMS or MMS text messages to another recipient from the Samsung Galaxy Tab S, the feature is available in the Messaging app.
- Open the “Messaging” app.
- Select the thread that contains the text message you wish to forward.
- Tap and hold the individual message for about two seconds until a menu appears.
- Select “Forward message“.
- Type the recipient phone number or contact name in the “To” field.
- Edit the message in the bottom field if necessary.
- Tap “Send‘ when you’re ready for forward the text message.
The message should be off and you’ve successfully forwarded text messages from the Samsung Galaxy Tab S.