Is your Facebook profile picture getting a little stale? Change it up a bit with these steps.
From a Desktop Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select Photos in the Apps section on the left pane.
- Select My Albums at the top of the page.
- Choose the album the photo is located in.
- Select the photo you wish to use as your profile picture.
- Hold the mouse pointer over the photo. A menu should appear at the bottom of the photo that says Options. Select it.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You’ll then be able to crop the photo to your liking. Select Done Cropping, and the photo is set as your profile pic.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the menu button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select Photos.
- Select the See My Albums link on the top bar, then choose the album and photo you want to use.
- Select the Make Profile Picture link, then select Confirm.
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the More button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select Photos, then navigate to the photo you wish to use.
- While the photo is displayed on the screen, tap the three dots (…) at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Make Profile Picture.
- Crop the photo, then select Done.
From the Android App
- Open the app.
- Tap the menu button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select Photos.
- Choose the album and the photo you wish to use.
- While the image is displayed on the screen, tap the Android Menu button (normally located below the screen).
- Select More > Make profile picture.
- Crop the photo to your liking, then select Done when you’re finished.