Need to get rid of some photos on Facebook? This tutorial will teach you how to delete photos and videos from Facebook from Android, iOS, or a Desktop PC browser.
Note: If you’re looking to remove photos that other people have posted, you cannot unless they are against Facebook’s TOS. You can however remove tags from photo
From a Desktop PC Browser
2. Select Photos on the left menu.
3. Navigate to the photo or video you wish to delete.
4. Mouse over the photo or video you wish to delete, then select the Edit or Remove icon. Choose “Delete This Photo“.
From Facebook Mobile Site
Note: There is currently no way to delete videos from a mobile device.
2. Tap the menu box located toward the upper-left portion of the screen.
3. Tap Photos.
4. Tap See My Albums at the top of the page.
5. Choose the album your photo is located in.
6. Choose the photo you wish to delete.
7. Tap the Edit Photo link.
8. Tap the Delete Photo link.
From iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch App
1. Open the Facebook app, then tap the “More” option in the lower-left corner.
2. Select “Photos“.
3. Select “Albums“, then open the picture you wish to delete.
4. With the photo displayed, tap the three dots at the bottom of the screen, then select “Delete Photo“.
From Android app
1. Open the Facebook app, then tap the box in the upper-left corner.
2. Select Photos.
3. Select the photo you wish to delete.
4. Press the Menu > More > Delete photo.