If you need to insert or remove the SIM card from the Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo, here are some steps to help you.
Removing the SIM
- Locate the door. It is integrated with the volume buttons on the right side of the device.
- Gently use your nail or a flat-head screwdriver to pull out the volume keys.
- Pull the SIM tray completely out of the slot and remove the SIM card from the tray.
Inserting the SIM
- Place the SIM card in the tray with the Verizon logo facing up.
- Insert the tray into the slot on the Droid Turbo located on the right side of the device until it snaps securely into place.