Copy music files from your computer to your Verizon Motorola Droid 2 smartphone and enjoy music wherever you go.
1. Connect the Droid 2 to your computer.
2. On the device, slide the notification box down tap Media Share, then tap OK.
3. Tap Memory Card Management, then tap OK.
4. A removable disk should now be available from your computer. For organizational purposes, create a folder named Music within the removable disk. This is optional.
5. Drag and drop any non-DRM music files from your computer to the Music folder.
6. Eject the removable disk when you are doing copying the music files.
That’s all there is!
Windows users may want to explore using the popular doubleTwist application to manage media on the Droid 2. doubleTwist provides an ‘iTunes like’ interface and will automatically find all media on your PC and make it easy to transfer your music, pictures and movies to any Android device.
Another option is to copy the music directly from iTunes.Last modified March 21, 2012