A Verizon Motorola Droid X user contacted me wonder how she could get her pictures on the device copied over to her computer. She managed to get it connected to her PC, but didn’t get much further. It’s easy if you follow these steps:
1. Connect the Droid X to your computer.
2. On the device, slide the notification box down tap Media Share, then tap OK.
3. Tap Memory Card Management, then tap OK.
4. A removable disk should now be available from your computer under My Computer/Computer for Windows users or on the Finder for Mac users.
5. Open the Camera folder.
6. Open the DCIM folder and your photos will be within the folder. Drag the desired photo files over to a folder on your computer to copy them.
7. Eject the removable disk when you are doing copying the files.Last modified March 21, 2012