You can copy and listen to music on your Motorola Droid using an SD Card. Here’s how to get started.
1. Insert an SD Card into the device.
2. Attach the Droid to your computer with the USB cable.
3. Open the Notifications panel at the top of the screen by sliding it down with your finger.
4. Tap USB connected.
5. Tap Turn on USB storage.
6. On the computer, open the drive that represents your device. It should be in My Computer/Computer for Windows users.
7. Make a folder named Music.
8. Copy the music files over to the Music folder. Supported formats are:
- M4A (iTunes application AAC, DRM-free only)
- WMA (8)
- OGG Vorbis
9. After copying music, eject the drive.
Now you can use the Music application to play your music files.