Copy music files to the HTC Droid Incredible; Android powered smartphone.
1. Connect the handheld to your computer with the USB cable.
2. Slide down the Notifications panel at the top of the screen by sliding it down with your finger.
3. Tap USB connected.
4. Tap Mount.
5. On the computer, open the drive that represents your device. It should be in My Computer/Computer for Windows users. There should be a drive on the Finder for Mac users.
6. Make a folder named Music. (Not required, but good for organizational purposes.)
7. Copy the audio files over to the Music folder. Supported formats for the Droid Incredible are:
- M4A (iTunes application AAC, DRM-free only)
- WMA (8)
- OGG Vorbis
8. After copying music, swipe the Notification panel down, tap USB storage, then tap Unmount.
It may take a little while for the device to process the files and make them available to the app. Then you can use the Music application to play your music files on the Droid Incredible.