If you’ve downloaded music from the Amazon MP3 store using your Motorola Droid smartphone, you may want to eventually copy them to your computer and listen to the files there. Here’s how to transfer them over.
1. Attach the Droid to your computer with the USB cable.
2. Open the Notifications panel at the top of the screen by sliding it down with your finger.
3. Tap USB connected.
4. Tap Mount.
5. On the computer, open the drive that represents your device. It should be in My Computer/Computer for Windows users or the Finder for Mac users.
6. Open the amazonmp3 folder. Your music files will be located in there where you can drag and drop them to a location on your computer.
7. After copying music, swipe the Notification panel down, tap USB storage, then tap Unmount.