Connect the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to a TV and enjoy all of the content on your phone on from the sofa in your living room.
Option 1 – MHL Adapter
The MHL/Micro USB port on the Galaxy Note 4 handles data transfer as well as a connection to any HDTV.
- Purchase an HDMI Adapter.
- Plug one end of the adapter into the USB port on the phone.
- Connect a standard HDMI cable to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to any HDTV.
- Connect the power cable that was supplied with your phone to the adapter and plug it into a power outlet.
Once all of this is connected, your Galaxy Note 4 will mirror everything onto the TV. You can enjoy your high resolution photos and videos. It will even route audio from the device to the TV.
Option 2 – Chromecast
You can use a Chromecast device with the Note 4 and send content to your TV wirelessly. However, there are limitations with this option as you can only use specific apps with the Chromecast. It does not work like it does with the MHL adapter where you can mirror anything to your TV.