The Coby MP601, MP620 and MP707 MP3 Players have the same shuffle and repeat song features that you would find on an iPod, but finding the controls is kind of difficult. Here’s how.
1. Start playing a song, and the Now Playing screen will be displayed.
2. From the Now Playing screen, press and hold the Enter/Center button on the device until a menu appears.
3. Now you have the option to Repeat. You can change it to one of the following settings:
- No Repeat – Normal playing of songs.
- One – Repeats the current song over and over.
- All – Plays all songs repeatedly.
- RandomAll – Shuffles or randomly selects songs.
- Dir Normal – Repeat all songs in the current folder.