If you need to know what the MAC address is on your Canon Pixma MG5200 printer, you can find it out by printing out the LAN settings.
1. Turn the printer on and load a sheet of paper.
2. Select Setup from the Home screen.
3. Go to Device settings and select it by using the OK button.
4. Arrow over to LAN settings, then select OK.
5. Arrow over to Confirm LAN settings, then select OK.
6. Arrow over to Print LAN details, then select OK.
7. Select Yes, then OK.
8. The MAC address will be displayed on the paper that prints.