Some BlackBerry users may have problems when trying to play videos on YouTube. They may be greeted with an error:
An error has occurred attempting to play media
To fix this problem, make sure the BB OS on your device is the latest possible version, check this browser setting, then perform the following steps.
1. Open the Browser.
2. Visit http://m.youtube.com
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Help link.
4. Click the How can i optimise YouTube Mobile for my device link.
5. Click the optimise page link.
6. Click Start optimisation.
7. Answer the questions as follows:
- Click here.
YouTube video should play just fine on your BlackBerry now.