If you are working on developing a website and test your pages in Apple Safari, you may want to completely disable page caching so that your pages are never cached. We show you how with this tutorial.
Note: This process only turns off caching for the current browsing session.
- Select the settings gear in the upper-right corner.
- Select the “Advanced” tab and check the “Show Develop menu in menu bar” option.
- Close the Preferences window.
- If you don’t have the Menu Bar enabled, select the settings gear, then choose “Show Menu Bar“.
- Select “Develop“ > “Disable Caches“.