Android applications can come with widgets that you can add to your Home screen. Here’s how.
Adding a Widget
- From the Home screen, tap the application slider.
- Select the “Widgets” tab.
- Tap and hold the widget you wish to add.
- Drag the widget to the area of the Home screen you wish to add it to. You can drag it to the left or right edge of the screen to flip between Home screens. Some widgets can be resized by dragging the edges.
Removing a Widget
- Tap and hold the widget until the “Remove” option appears at the top of the screen.
- Continue to hold your finger on the widget, then drag it to the top of the screen.
I want to remove a widget from the list of widgets. How can I do this?
Widgets are included with apps. You will need to remove the app to remove the widgets that are included with it.